Repair and Maintenance of Your Home
For repair requests during business hours, call Tenant Services at 808.688.8898 or send the request to Email Maintenance.
For repair requests after hours or on weekends, contact your Property Manager or call our after-hours pager at 808.577.1282.
Before sending the request please read the Maintenance Request-Tips and Trouble Shooting Guide. Completing these steps can save you time and money!
Maintenance Request-Tips and Trouble Shooting Guide
Always include your name, property address and best contact number
Appliances-Please provide the following:
- Model & Serial number (typically located on side of door)
- Problem with appliance
Plumbing-Please provide the following:
- Location of problem (i.e kitchen, bathroom)
- Is it active
If case of an emergency involving a water related issue, please "Shut Off/Turn Off" the water at the main shut off or local shut off. Notify us immediately.
- Smoke Detectors won't work when tested: Press the test button or test with approved smoke detector smoke spray, replace battery.
- Smoke Detector beeps: replace battery.
- No power to plugs or switches: Check and reset breaker panel. Check and reset all GFI (Ground Fault Indicator) outlets (located in kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages). Check if plug works off a wall switch.
- Garbage disposal doesn't work: When on, do you hear a buzz? If you do not hear a buzz, hit the reset button on the bottom of the disposal and test. If you hear a buzz, turn off disposal and unplug from wall. Mounted on the side of the disposal or side of cabinet may be an Allen Wrench. Put the wrench in the center shaft and gently twist back and forth (this un-jams the disposal). Remove the object that is causing the obstruction, turn back on, and test. Please use CAUTION.
- No hot water: Check and reset breaker in power panel.
- Plumbing or fixtures leak: Turn off water fixture, turn off water at supply line and notify Pinnacle.
- Toilet is plugged: Plunge and test.
- Dishwasher won't drain: Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean drain line between dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Dishwasher grinds or no water is coming in: Turn off, if no water is on the bottom pour two large glasses of water into the bottom and re-start. If problem continues, call your property manager and discontinue use.
- Refrigerator too warm or too cold: Check if thermostat in refrigerator is set correctly. Clean lint from filters.
- No Air conditioning: (For refrigerated air only)Check all circuit breakers. Clean and replace filter and test.
- No electricity: Check all breakers, flip them hard to the OFF position and then hard to the ON position.